Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yet another entry for today - Stars and Stamps Challenges

This weeks' challenges on Stars and Stamps are very simple... Sunday's sketch is simply two triangles with a circle or oval in the center of the card... I didn't want to mess with it, so I kept my card VERY simple too. It needed a little more 'bling' so I finished it off with a gold lace that was RAKed to me.

Wednesday's Challenge is to use some of your stash of flowers... this card is a bit more complex, but that's because I made the card-base when I was trying to figure out how to do LAST week's challenge and set it aside to finish later... the flowers are stamped on the card, one of them is stamped seperately and only glued down the stem, and I made a border using the pointy end of a couple of very light-coloured memento teardrop ink pads. I rubbed the same ink onto my sentiment, and added a layered flower to finish it off.

And here's another bright and cheerful floral card to use up a few of my stashed silk flowers... 

1 comment:

Nancy Keller said...

Howdy neighbor! I have linked to your blog for the Saturday bloghop! Can't wait! I love your challenge cards, that gold lace is lovely! What an awesome RAK! Happy Blog Hop day to you and hello to you and furry Tessica. :)