Monday, March 8, 2010

365 Cards Day 6 - Stampin' Saturday

I couldn't use my craftroom on the weekend because DH was working on my computer... so I made some cards this morning instead. Here are the ones I was inspired to make by Saturday's challenge - bi-coloured stamps. (use more than one colour ink on the same stamp). I used my Heidi Grace birthday set, brilliant yellow, and Memento Ivy Green... Apologies for the lousy scans - white cards on a white scanner don't play nicely!
Lastly, here's a more elaborate card I ended up with based on the challenge - I had to stamp a LOT of daisies to get them to come out right and I messed a few of them up... so then I had to find a way to recycle the card into something useable. Much stamping later, I ended up with this card. I'm very happy with the way it came out in the end, but I won't be doing it again because those flowers are fiddly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen that card is beautiful... glad you kept going with it!