Friday, March 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the Operation Write Home Spring Bloghop!

 
Don't forget to join us and start hopping... 80+ blogs have signed up and there are lots of challenges, inspirations, and blog candy waiting to be given away over the weekend! So come along and hop along...

And now to get you in the mood...
Today's challenge on 365 cards was to make a card inspired by Cotton. A lot of people are doing pure white formal wedding cards for this challenge... but when I think of cotton the first thing that springs to mind is puffy white cotton wool springtime clouds... and the next is Peter Cotton-tail himself. So I made two nice springy cards to reflect this! The first uses a pre-printed cardbase, a hand-drawn sentimet, and my 'love bunny' stamp from Inkadinkadoo with a cotton wool tail. The second is paper-pieced using hand-torn and punched papers (the clouds are some handmade paper a friend gave me...) and a little Stampin' up stamp to complete the card. 

Have a nice springy day everyone, and I hope we'll see you hopping tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, i had the same idea as you! i have my little bunny stamp out for my cotton inspired too! your cards are adorable!!!!!

jjcreations said...

Cute card for the challenge.

Sophie said...

Nice cards ! Thanks for playing !

Melanie said...

cute cards - great idea!