Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting in the way-back-machine 28-34

I missed out on two weeks of 365 Cards because of my hand (Days 28-41)... and I want to try to catch up and do some of them if I possibly can, even if just in a very simple form. I'd love to be able to look back at the end of the year and say 'I did ALL the challenges'!

Day 28 - Super Sketchy Sunday

The tag and 'ribbon' are from a page kit. Flower stamp is Heidi Grace, Ink is Circus Rainbow.
Day 29 - A certain sentiment. 'Hang in there'. I used a pre-printed card base, sticker lettering, and a recycled image from a children's picture book. I crumped and inked the background paper.

Day 30 - In Pieces - Use an image on the front of your card and then in a different form on the inside. This is actually an old tissue box... finished with punched butterflies and a little pen. The smudge is on the scanner, not the card.
 Day 31 - All Mixed Up.  Take an image (digi, stamp, etc.) and break it down into thirds - 1/3 no color, 1/3 patterned paper, 1/3 hand colored (markers, colored pencils, chalks, paint, etc.). I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp for this - I stamped it on patterned paper then twice on plain white. I coloured in the central heart on one image and layered all three...


Day 32 - Recipe Card (pocket card to put a recipe in) Another cute Disney card... the honey seemed appropriate for a recipe card, and I made a 'brick wall' pocket on the inside to hold a sheet of paper to write on.

Day 33 - Whip Stitch It - sew around three sides of your card.

I used a wallpaper diecut somebody gave me and turned it into a pocket card... with a tag that slides out. The pocket embellishment was from a swap.

Day 34 - Colour scheme. I used a combo of stamps... an unmounted rubber vine, Heidi Grace daisies, and a Basic Grey butterfly.

And that's the first week I missed!

No comments: