Saturday, April 17, 2010

365 Cards - more white space sketches

Day 46

I used my Cricut and my Stretch Your Imagination cartridge to make both of these cards.
I need some tiny googly eyes for the caterpillar because the eyes the Cricut cut don't show up (and googly eyes are cute), but aside from that this card is finished.  I hand-wrote the sentiment because I wanted it to curve along the caterpillar's feet.

Day 47 - another very straight-forward sketch.I used the other half of the flowers I cut with the Cricut and stamped a small greeting to mount in the center. Instead of more circles, I used some pretty gold page corners and the card was done. Sometimes simple is the best way to play...

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for today's sketch and then I've got to go back and do last Sunday's sketch, but I'm getting back on track!

2 comments:

GypSea Rose said...

I love what you did with these sketches. white space is hard for me and I am too literal with the sketches.tfs

Cheryl said...

wow it does seem like white space cards are hard. I actually did one for the first time but not based off of a sketch but I love color too much-lol -your cards are great and a couple of good man cards too!