Wednesday, April 28, 2010

365 Cards Day 59 - Moving Parts

Today's challenge was to make a card with moving parts on it... that was a bit of a doozy for me! I don't have any stamps suitable for moving arms or legs... I rummaged through my sticker collection and came up with a baby buggy. I punched new wheels for it from cardstock and mounted them on little stubs of folded up cardstock with brads. You'll have to take my word for it becuase they look the same both ways up, but the wheels turn if you push them. I have another idea I want to try involving a flag, string, and a flagpole, but it's way too late at night to attempt that just now.

2 comments:

Kim Mc said...

Very cute bouncing baby buggy and great take on the challenge! Would love to see that flag card too! :) Thanks for playing with us again today at 365 Cards!

Aloha, Kim
365 Cards Design Team member
Check out the DAILY challenges!

Carolyn V said...

Adorable!