Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Oops, I missed a day! Digital Card

I made four cards yesterday... but I forgot to come and post them! Oops! I'll have to make two posts today to make up for it.

The card I'll share with you is an all-digital card. It took about three times as long as making a card out of paper, even WITH one hand! All the graphics except the brads and sentiment are downloads from the Scrapbookbytes website. I made the brads myself. I did digital scrapping for awhile years ago and I downloaded every freebie I could get my paws on!
This is the digital image but I also printed it out and glued it onto a card base so that it can actually be used for OWH.
PS. I went to the site to see if it was still operating five years later... it is, and my personal gallery is still there! For a real touch of nostaligia, visit my Digital Scrapbooking Gallery. I warn you I wasn't very good at it...

No comments: