Sunday, February 21, 2010

And another challenge card for S&S

I'm just sneaking in under the wire for last week's sketch challenge on Stars and Stamps. I realised I hadn't done it yet and it's a very simple sketch...
Most people used a bow of some kind in the corner, but it's too late at night for fiddling with ribbons, so I used a strip of printed cardstock and some pretty 3D buttons as a feature. I also had to cheat the frame - the inner piece of paper was a scrap and not quite big enough to qualify for the sketch, so I made an outer frame for it with strips of a darker pink (I had to use strips because I only had a very small piece of that paper left too - not enough to do a straightforward mat!) There was just enough of it left for a little accent to help 'pop' the sticker frame.


And here's my card... I've been doing Easter cards for OWH tonight so I stuck with that theme.

1 comment:

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card... love the paper and embellishments!