Thursday, May 20, 2010

365 Cards - Way behind!

I'm so far behind I'm not sure I can catch up... but here goes nothing. I've made a few of the cards already and I haven't got around to uploading them.

Day 76 - Crisscross Applesauce (card with a criss-cross pattern)

Day 75 - Card Recipe. Use ONLY these ingredients:
4.25 x 5.5 card
2 patterned papers
stripes
1 piece of ribbon
stamped image (digi counts!)
stamped sentiment

Day 74 - Buttons and Bows. Use 4 buttons AND 4 bows on your card.
This SOUNDS easy enough.. but I can't be trusted to tie more than one bow on a card without ruining it... so I rummaged and dug until I found some bow punchies I could use instead. The buttons are real though. (and the cardstock is an orange that almost matches the clown's outfit - I'm not sure why it scanned in as tan!

Day 73 -Tricoloured. Use ONLY three colours plus black and white on your card, with a stamped or digital image. My colours are red, blue, silver and of course black and white. The card is decorated inside and out. The black things inside are actually silver sequins with red and blue graduation caps but they don't scan.

 And that catches me up. Whew!

No comments: