Saturday, May 22, 2010

365 Cards - Day 81/82/83

Day 81- Setting the Scene (make a picnic card)
The ant and cutlery are diecuts somebody gave me... I've had them for ages and I didn't have a clue what they'd come in handy for - it just goes to show you'll find a use for ANYTHING eventually!  I made my own paper plate - I cut a half-circle with the colluzzle and used my Fiskars Scrapboss to create the rim.
 Day 82 - Substitution Please (use a number in your sentiment instead of a word)
This was a lot harder than it sounds... In the end I came up with a very simple card that has a lot of hand-writing on it. Inside the card is a fancy swirly 'congratulations' stamp because it's obviously for a wedding or an engagement.
Day 83 - 4-wheel drive
I hope some little boy will like this monster truck card!

No comments: